Gunboards Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with this guy, I must of missed something. Sent him a USPS money order for a few things on his post, (March 27 ) received a tracking # ( April 1 ) and nothing since.
I see that the original post disappeared .
And he's banned ?

·
Super Moderator
6,435 Posts
What's up with this guy, I must of missed something. Sent him a USPS money order for a few things on his post, (March 27 ) received a tracking # ( April 1 ) and nothing since.
And he's banned ?
He recieved an infraction for a rules violation, then he mouthed off and told me to delete his account.

Grim Threeper
Yeah thats funny, a warning for giving my opinion... I could really care less. Do me a favor and go ahead and disable/delete my account.

·
Registered
228 Posts
And he's banned ?
Japanese rifle and ammo pouches??

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
GRIM THREEPER filed a Paypal claim against me for a Jap Grenade I sold him. And this was 3 1/2 weeks after he bought it and was kicked off GB's............not sure if he's attempting fraud or not????

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I emailed him yesterday and he did respond quickly. Said he got the chance to ship yesterday and today I do have action on the tracking#. Not a huge amount of $$ , but still,,,,

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update
My stuff shows up today in good order so I have no gripe.
And no further comments either.

Please close this down Mr Moderator.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.