Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for a butt plate and a rear sling swivel for my 1874. Thank you in advance for any help. jim

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Gras Parts

Jim I will look thru my stuff for a butt plate. Do you have the screws for it too? I think I may have some also. Send a box of Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur No 1 Maduros....

Dale

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim I will look thru my stuff for a butt plate. Do you have the screws for it too? I think I may have some also. Send a box of Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur No 1 Maduros....

Dale

Dale, If you can find that Butt Plate and screws, I will search for those cigars! Cuba here I come.... Jim

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Cigars

Jim: These are Honduran and available at most of the finer shops...I an searching for the butt plate, I have the swivel and the screws..

Dale

·
Super Moderator
11,179 Posts
Gras bolt body?.........Please!........Anyone?

Yo Gents,

While we are on the subject of Gras parts, does anyone have a bolt body?

I have a yard sale restoration in progress that I bought many years ago. I recently found a stock for it, however the barreled receiver came with a lot of lose parts and a carbine bolt body with turned down bolt handle.

Thank you in advance for any help of info that anyone can provide.

Warmest regards,

JPS

·
Diamond Member
539 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm let me think.

I will look in the "back room" when I return home this week. While we are all looking for parts I could use a pre-war MAS 36 stacking hook, A MAS type rear sling bar and a firing pin for a tabitare (I really think I will have to fire up the lathe make the last one).

·
Registered
152 Posts
JPS,

I have a bolt body that I'd be willing to trade for your turned down bolt. No bolt head, just the body. Make an even swap?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts