Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
56,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from my wife about half past noon, she went shopping this morning and apparently bought my 2 WASR single stack rifle. I guess she mentioned they were a gift so they wouldn't let her take them and they want me to come fill out the paperwork in order to take them (I know it's not the regs but it must be some Dunhams policy?).

Anyway the most surprising part for me was Dunhams still had WASR for $279 pst noon :)

·
Silver Bullet member
1,118 Posts
Local Dunhams started the day with no double stacks, two pistol grip single stacks (gone by 8:00 AM), and three "Dragons". Planning a little work with the Dremel tool are we?

G

·
Got a call from my wife about half past noon, she went shopping this morning and apparently bought my 2 WASR single stack rifle. I guess she mentioned they were a gift so they wouldn't let her take them and they want me to come fill out the paperwork in order to take them (I know it's not the regs but it must be some Dunhams policy?).

Anyway the most surprising part for me was Dunhams still had WASR for $279 pst noon :)
WHAT ! You guys didnt listen to the nay sayers ,telling you to grab them up at 500.00 dollars cause they gonna be rarer than hens teeth ! glad you proved with a little patience ,a bargain is still out there . Best part about a rifle is when you can say you got her cheap ...LOL

·
Silver Bullet member
1,118 Posts
Just looked at WASRs on Gunbroker. California legal WASR (translation: single stack) has a bid at $825 (still better than the BUY IT NOW price of $850).:confused:

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
56,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Any idea of the caliber of these? I guess I had assumed 762x39 but in an email by RichardUK he asked about the 545 versions which they use to sale on the cheap and that got me wondering, my wife has no idea :)

·
Silver Bullet member
1,118 Posts
Any idea of the caliber of these? I guess I had assumed 762x39 but in an email by RichardUK he asked about the 545 versions which they use to sale on the cheap and that gt me wondering, my wife has no idea :)
Haven't seen anything but the 7.62x39 for quite some time at local Dunhams.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
worst place to get mad cow disease is up the anus..... after sitting on that mad cow, i suggest you go rub your anus with clorox. :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Any idea of the caliber of these? I guess I had assumed 762x39 but in an email by RichardUK he asked about the 545 versions which they use to sale on the cheap and that got me wondering, my wife has no idea :)

Well here are the styles and calibers

.223 in the drag stock

5.45 in the drag stock

7.62x39 in the pistol grip variety

All 3 where included in that sale although the flyer did not state which caliber--so I got a rain check for all 3 calibers!..LOL..

BAF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.