Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wisconsin Democrats fired a delegate to their national convention after she said she would vote for McCain. Embarrassed by the defection in their ranks, the Wisconsin Democratic Party's administrative committee voted 23-0 to strip Debra Bartoshevich of her status as a delegate to the Denver convention next month.
She was elected by party activists as a pledged delegate for Sen. Hillery Rodham Clinton from the 1st Congressional District. Bartoshevich told the the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel she would support McCain.

Seems to be more than a few problems with BennGuns, GhostCats and Llamas canidate!!!!

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,491 Posts
Now there needs to be more do that. The publicity would help

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
yea, but they should keep their traps shut till the convention.

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,912 Posts
I hope we see more of this. If a republican did this, do you think they would get thrown out or would they just get a bad few minutes of news coverage before everyone got on with their day?

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
If a republican did it, the story would be on every channel, in the washing machine post, and the New Yawk times editorials It would be labelled "religious right fires delegate to deny freedom of speech. Far right bigots deny delegate who stood on principles."

Ya just got to learn to speak liberal

·
Copper Bullet member
5,395 Posts
If a republican did it, the story would be on every channel, in the washing machine post, and the New Yawk times editorials It would be labelled "religious right fires delegate to deny freedom of speech. Far right bigots deny delegate who stood on principles."

Typical!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Wonder how many of the HILLARY! Sisterhood would defect if McCain nominated Alaska governor Sarah Palin for veep?

I can't root for McCain but I could root for her...

1) Energetic, young, fresh-faced, personable- everything McCain, aint.
2) There's daylight between her and the unpopular current administration
3) Limited gov't, pork slasher
4) Emphatically pro-life
5) Very pro-RKBA
6) THERE IS NO SIX!
7) Reputation for fighting graft and corruption, including in her own party
8) She wants to drill in ANWR, Alaska gov- she knows energy issues
9) I'd hit it! :D

Yeah, she's been sippin' the man-made climate change kool-aid, but I can't stay mad at her, she's just so damned cute!

McCain needs to swing for the bleachers with his VP choice. With Palin he could strike out, or he just might hit a home run...

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
i gotta ROOT for her, too. :D

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,491 Posts
Alaska does not have many electoral votes, so that works against her.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts