Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its great. I would almost say it is unissued.....The hammer spring seems a little light, but it works fine. Just lighter then most of my other handguns....But, bore condition is....well, I think new. If this thing was ever used, it had to have had the barrel replaced. No wear in it, I think.
A little wear in the blueing on top of the slide near the front of the gun, but its just a little thin. I am thrilled. Gun is very tight, works great. And, NO safety issues..... I plan on dumping about 150 rounds out of it soon, 50 H/P's....so, we'll see how it does. I am very happy with it. I am almost tempted to get another, but that will have to wait. Anybody think anymore will be coming in?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and also, it does not have a magazine safety...Were these made without one? If they are a military contract, I would imagine that they would not have one....Is this normal for it to not have one?

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
I'm thinking you failed to identify what "it" is. :confused:

SlimTim

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
0.k, o.k., it must be the star..... right? how bout that tracking, where did the pistol get hung up, that's what i want to know.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
yep, and now that he's a happy camper, he wants us to just up and forget about him kicking some ass and calling some names. :D

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes the star B...Yes, I am a happy camper, but still feel I am owed about 10-15 bucks. Am talking to them about that, still have not gotten the tracking number.
Are the things above normal on one?

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
I am curious as to how many of these Star B pistols AIM has right now - from all reports, they must be selling pretty quickly.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
once again, is a somewhat light mainspring/hammer spring ok? It seems strong enough to light off a round, but I'll have to see in a few weeks....

·
Silver Bullet member
4,754 Posts
I am curious as to how many of these Star B pistols AIM has right now - from all reports, they must be selling pretty quickly.
Well, as of today - Nov. 6th - they still have them; I just ordered one up with "Ken" at AIM, and the cussed thing is going to arrive tomorrow. Not bad!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts