Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Uncle Joe Congrats. Shy, An M39 from KH should be a real nice addition to the collection.

·
Registered
314 Posts
seriously jealous of you. i just got my funds together and they are now "out of stock" on the carbines....*sigh*...more waiting for me i guess....

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Uncle Joe is getting something I want and have none of. (I have plenty of M-39s, but had to have one from KH.) I now need to wait until 2008 (may?) for another chance at a CMP carbine and there are not too many to come available, I believe.

Perhaps if Uncle Joe has many carbines, we can do some type of trade? :confused:

·
Registered
532 Posts
When di you get your first email? I got mine around the 19th, and I'm still waiting for the delivery notice. Did your's ever show up on your e-store account? As I recall, the last time I mail ordered a Grand the e-store notice showed up the day after I got the rifle.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,103 Posts
Post some pics when you get it. I got an Inland from them last summer, great condition carbine with great park, great bore. Shoots like a dream, had her out to the range on Saturday, the guys were amazed at what that little gun could do...you'll love it.:D

·
Gold Bullet member
1,134 Posts
Saving up for a Winchester to match my Winchester garand, hope it lives up to the hype.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts