Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started reloading a few months ago and went out locally to pick up some more small rifle primers... I'm trying to keep all my components the same as what I've started with so I was looking for cci 400s. Both resources, (Cabelas, and Bass Pro) were both completely out. Not just cci but everything. They did have large cci rifle primers on hand so I bought a box of them since the reloading section seemed pretty picked over.

Started checking online when I got back home... Midway all out of cci and most everything else, Grafs all out of every brand of small rifle primers. I know there's been a huge rush on gun and ammo for the past few months, but I was hopeful the reloading stuff wouldn't be effected to such a degree. I was amazed. At Cabelas, most of the more common caliber dies were all gone too. Stock was typical at bass pro. Not as wide a selection, but they were stocked up on what they carry at my store.

Anyway, what are some other resources you guys are using for buying reloading supplies? And what's the skinny on the hazardous materials I see some places charging?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I get all my materials from a commercial reloader here local in Missouri, and he's having a hard time getting componets. The Osama glut has hit everywhere. Hazmat fees are being placed on powders and the such. Everyone is preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts