Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Very good price. I have an EG grip on one of my Maks, and for me it is "just right", and looks better than Bulgarian and Russian military grips (and needless to say, better than any of the usual cheap "target" grips these guns come with to get import points.)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Seems to be a good deal. My CCW choice is the EG grip. My Sweetie has taken to the Makarov like Annie Oakley. Trouble is, she can't keep her thumb out of the way of the slide. Anyone ever get the "bloody PM slide" thumb? Well, We solved that problem with the thumbrest grip (Seems to be a good index for where her thumb should be)
Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep. I ordered 10 pairs. Am I crazy? Maybe, but they're not likely making any more of these. I like to stock up when the price is right.

The thumbrest grips looked new, and are completely useless to me as a lefty. The E.G. grips were in good used condition with light scuffs here and there. No chips or cracks or anything. Out of the ten, nine of them use the wide head screw, but one uses the the fluted screw, which is an earlier design as I understand? That one also had a fair ammount of rust on the inside, but cleaned off well enough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.