Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its that time of year again! the GLJC is once again presenting a collectors meeting in Ohio! this year we will be presenting three topics for discussion to include:the T-30 bayonetthe T-38 rifleT-99 rifle data sheetsthis meeting is a great way to meet with like minded folks and to possibly purchase or sell your Japanese military collectables! last year was a hit and for those that were there, they were quite pleased! we offer a free booklet for anyone in attendance that covers the topics we discuss. this year, we have allotted more time for shooting for those folks who wish to fire the rifles they bring! this meeting is open to anyone! looking forward to seeing you there! this is a wonderful opportunity to handle some pretty rare firearms and stuff that you just dont see everyday!for more info, please visit this sitehttp://www.japanesecollector.com/

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,304 Posts
Sure wish I was able to be the traveler that Edokko is. That guy gets to all the great events as well as going to Japan a lot. I still don't think he's found any nice Japanese items at the international space station during his visits there however ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
This is a great time. This year will be bigger, as the word is out on the street how fun this day is. Bring your collections as we will have plenty of room for displays. Each topic is about 45 minutes long with plenty of time to chat with others. I look forward to seeing you all there. You can shoot at this meeting on your own accord. If you lack ammo, we will have some for sale.

Also, August 7th is the summer shoot, stock up on ammo...it's a blast.

Dan

·
Registered
377 Posts
I really am excited for this one. Thanks to all the knowledge I gained from last year's meet, I now have all sorts of new toys to bring and display.

If you plan on attending, try to make a day of it if you can. It may seem like a long time, but if you put it in perspective of one day out of the year dedicated to Japanese militaria and like minded folks, It's well worth it.

And if you don't think you can allot a whole day for the event, just try to make an appearance. I guarantee even if it seems a bit of a drive to participate for an hour or so, you will not be disappointed.

Hope to see you there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.