1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Funny thing is, the only mainstream GOP candidate that has conservative ideas isn't running and is in love with his ego.... If he runs, he'll delude the pro-war vote.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
"...well cant you see this mans a spy, he's an undercover agent for the FBI, and he voted for George McGovern for president."

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
MB,

I think you meant "dilute".

That they think there's a dime's worth of difference between Giuliani and the Hildebeast tells me they're deluded enough as it is... :D

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
94,173 Posts
Hey - if somebody gave me $30 million, I might run myself, even though I don't want the job at all and question my fitness for the job. Among other things - I'm pretty hot-tempered and I might regret ordering some RIF head of state hit by Delta in an angry moment. Or arresting visiting Tranzis and putting them into a cage in an undisclosed location....

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,830 Posts
I'll vote for you. I like your ideas.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
ole newt is who i've been holding out for, he's got more marbles than all the rest put together. he may have been an undercover officer for the FBI but i bet he hasn't been to jackson mississippi on a saturday night. heck, i won't even go there on any night.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
" ...A redneck lookin' joint called The Dew drop Inn."

·
Silver Bullet member
12,929 Posts
ret marine.... i used to frequent one of those in my teens and early 20's, called the blue jug in leland MS....... but i'm much older and a little wiser now. jackson was 75 miles away, other side of the world, and boy has it gone downhill.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I used to make a stop or two in my day.

I left that behind when I picked up my blood stripe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts