Gunboards Forums banner
161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
No.78: M60

Human body Gesture Art Thigh Performing arts

"After the war, general purpose MG technology received rapid developments, and I am simply part of that. I'm still very active on the battlefield many years later, emm? Movies? Had the chance to appear in a couple of them, but we don't get that those kinds of user often."

·
Silver Bullet member
31,790 Posts
Reactions: vangm94

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
No.48: WA2000

Hand Leg Flash photography Cartoon Musician

"WA2000 sniper rifle here. Pay attention, I’m not some hunting-rifle-modified-sniper-rifle, I'm designed exclusively for sniper. Aiming for the apex of sniping art, I had highest fire accuracy at that time, which resulted in high manufacturing cost… Of course, I was born to be elite!"

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
No.80: M1919A4

Toy Doll Thigh Cg artwork Art

Chinese Traslation
"Speaking of me, M1919A4, light and strong are my characteristics. But you know, I also went through a lot of transformation to become what I am now. Originally, I thought about replacing Miss Bar, but I didn't have much experience at that time. Now that Commander is here, I won't lose to anyone."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
No.182: wz.29

Cartoon Thigh Pink Toy Black hair

"wz.29... This is a name I had no choice but to carry. One of the similar models of 1924 Mauser Standard rifles, for the peace of my homeland... I became a weapon of war. Hopefully by the Commander's side... I won't experience the pain and suffering of war ever again... That is also the only reason of fighting I have left."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
No.111: AAT-52

Head Toy Human body Cartoon Art

"Due to the confusion of weapon accessories in the previous battle, a standard general-purpose machine gun was developed in my country, and that is me, AAT-52! I was born by absorbing the excellent design of multinational machine guns. Although the balance is a bit poor, Commander, you will lead me well, right!"

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 · (Edited)
No.56: M4 SOPMOD II

Gesture Headgear Performing arts Entertainment Flash photography
Cartoon Performing arts Entertainment Thigh Art

"SOPMOD-II M4, based on the M4A1, and equipped with SOPMOD BLOCK 2 tactical assault rifle accessories. The SOPMOD plan was established before, and I am the second generation. Any tactical accessory you want, it can all be linked on me!"

·
Registered
32 Posts
No.56: M4 SSOPMOD II

View attachment 3981732 View attachment 3981733

"SOPMOD-II M4, based on the M4A1, and equipped with SOPMOD BLOCK 2 tactical assault rifle accessories. The SOPMOD plan was established before, and I am the second generation. Any tactical accessory you want, it can all be linked on me!"
I haven't got a Soppo-relevant item in my collection but I will add that she is my favorite character game-wise. Continuum Turbulence really sold me on her.

·
Registered
32 Posts
No.78: M60

View attachment 3979717

"After the war, general purpose MG technology received rapid developments, and I am simply part of that. I'm still very active on the battlefield many years later, emm? Movies? Had the chance to appear in a couple of them, but we don't get that those kinds of user often."
M60 has been a bit of a disappointment for me. Use-wise she is definitely very niche as MG's and night battles don't exactly go hand-in-hand - but more so the artwork. The proportions of the gun are all out of whack, especially noticeable the length of the foregrip and heat shield and the dimensions of the flash hider, front sight and bipod. I'm just glad they didn't try to stress anything involving the 'Pig' nickname. Despite the weight and less-than-steller track record the M60 remains one of my favorite guns. I was the only one volunteering in basic training to carry it on ruck marches.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
I haven't got a Soppo-relevant item in my collection but I will add that she is my favorite character game-wise. Continuum Turbulence really sold me on her.
SOPMOD II is a amusing character so its a but hard to not like her. I wish M60 was a bit better. I just made a Night MG Echelon because I couldn't think of anything else to make for my extra three Echelons. It's really only for the one-off I need a Night MG but it is just for logistics.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
No.25: MP40

Head Sleeve Musician Knee Performing arts

"In order to meet the needs of the war, the MP40 submachine gun, which was continuously improved from the early submachine guns, was originally produced as an armored and paratrooper weapons. Simple manufacturing, stable performance, and easy control made me popular later, not only as the main weapon of the army, but even as a symbol that was firmly held in the hands of soldiers."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
While I don't have any interest in the video game, I did enjoy the anime series Dolls Frontline, based on the game.

All the characters are named after their firearms, as in the game, but their costumes are a bit more simplified.

Dolls' Frontline (Dub) at Gogoanime
I was gonna watch the anime but the first episode just didn't appeal to me. I have heard that people didn't like the anime because it was based on the manga instead of the game but that wasn't the reason I didn't watch it. I didn't watch it because it was just "loud". If there was just some silence, perhaps a piano, maybe even just nature, I may have watched it again.

·
Silver Bullet member
31,790 Posts
I was gonna watch the anime but the first episode just didn't appeal to me. I have heard that people didn't like the anime because it was based on the manga instead of the game but that wasn't the reason I didn't watch it. I didn't watch it because it was just "loud". If there was just some silence, perhaps a piano, maybe even just nature, I may have watched it again.
As someone who watches a lot of anime, you need to give a series more than one episode. You should go at least two before deciding, four would be about ideal. There are only a handful where I've only watched one episode.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
As someone who watches a lot of anime, you need to give a series more than one episode. You should go at least two before deciding, four would be about ideal. There are only a handful where I've only watched one episode.
I've watched a lot of anime, it's just the amount of "sound" playing really just got annoying.

161 - 180 of 210 Posts