Gunboards Forums banner
101 - 120 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
No.7: Stechkin

Hair Toy Cartoon Thigh Cg artwork

"My design project started long before the war, but it was finally finished after the war by a comrade designer goes by the name "Stechkin", hence my name. Being the only standard issue assault handgun issued to the military, I and Makarov entered service together, service record continues even today."

Attachments

·
Silver Bullet member
31,794 Posts
Kind of interesting to me that they would make a T-Doll for a Winchester 1887, I'm betting its largely the influence of Terminator 2

The 1897 has appeared more in anime, in particular Gunslinger Girl

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Kind of interesting to me that they would make a T-Doll for a Winchester 1887, I'm betting its largely the influence of Terminator 2

The 1897 has appeared more in anime, in particular Gunslinger Girl
Imagine a musket being a T-Doll. More so, in terms of lore, a T-Doll equiped with a musket would mean that something so horrific must have had happen that in exchange for all the weapons in the world (or just Russia) that a T-Doll is given a musket. Then again, there is a flare gun and a ballistic knife...

I enjoy matching the girls to what I alrady own.

View attachment 3968957
One day... she would probably be Cx4 Storm...

It's what makes it fun!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
No.36: Springfield

Leg Doll Dress Toy Fashion design

"Hi there, M1903 Springfield, named after manufacturer. The name itself means "field in springtime". I have served long, been to a lot, experienced countless wars, and gained much glory. Now I have the honor to serve you. Commander, let's enjoy each other's company."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
No.86: MG42

Cartoon Thigh Entertainment Performing arts Art

"Improved product based on MG34, MG42 general purpose MG. Originally designed to replace sister but in the end we served together until the end of the war. As the fastest firing MG of the time, as long as there are enough bullets, I can easily suppress all the enemies."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
No.38: M21

Leg Musical instrument String instrument Cartoon Flash photography

Chinese Translation
"The M21 sniper rifle, improved on the basis of the M14 rifle, was officially finalized as a real sniper weapon. But before that, I had a good record, and many people even thought it was because of the use of laser guidance. First of all, this is a real silent sniper tactic."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
No.61: StG44

Human body Cartoon Performing arts Black hair Entertainment

Head Human body Cartoon Doll Fashion design

Chinese Translation

"At first, I was rejected when I finished the design, but with the insistence of the researchers, I got the opportunity to perform on the battlefield. In the end, I overwhelmed the enemy with a new weapon concept, which was widely accepted, given a new name and mass-produced. This is the story of me, the StG-44, the world's first assault rifle."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
No.42: PTRD

Cartoon Dress Cg artwork Black hair Art

"In between wars, the union started researching anti armour weapons, but progressed very slowly. After the war was declared they renamed the prototype as PTRD-41 and order me to be in service right away. Actually performed pretty good on the battlefield, this honor So Sir, please do keep this in mind while using me."

101 - 120 of 213 Posts