Gunboards Forums banner
81 - 100 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, I had no clue that this pistol ever existed until Girls Frontline.
Thunder is a strong contender for Best Girl. She and Calico are adorable.

Hair Cartoon Mouth Purple Gesture

Gesture Yellow Font Art Fictional character

That said, the Triple Action Thunder is a neat concept. Certainly not at all practical but was made by the company to demonstrate how potent their recoil-dampening systems could be.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've got an Ithaca. It's in pretty terrible shape, virtually no finish left.
Well, technically I have 1.9 Ithacas, one just doesn't have the barrel, and it's one that was made in the 2nd year or so of production so finding a barrel that matches it is a nearly impossible feat.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
No.69: FAMAS

Art Electric blue Event Costume design Graphics

Chinese Translation
"The name of FAMAS comes from the abbreviation of weapons and origin. The original intention of research and development was to replace some domestic submachine guns and light machine guns. After years of modification, it was finally equipped in the military and exported to many countries. In terms of fire rate and hits, I have outstanding performance, please let me show my skills on a suitable stage."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
No.46: Kar98k

Cg artwork Font Musical instrument Art Darkness

"Because warfare necessitated to improve the already completed sniper weapons, the Mauser 98k became the standard rifle of its country. Even after the end of the war, it remains widely used. To master such a precise and reliable weapon was the duty of every soldier from that era. I will also win you countless glories, as I had in the past."

·
Silver Bullet member
37,979 Posts
Because of that drawing, fans joke that the T-doll is to scale at 1.1m (3'6)

For context, Danny Devito would be a foot taller

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
No.16: Thompson

Hat Cartoon Art Entertainment Musician

"To fulfil the desires of close quarter combat in the world, the country developed many brand new automatic weapon, after several improvements, I M1928A1 will be the one carrying out this mission. After retiring from the battlefield, the street gangs realised the values of my fire power and easy disguise. So then BOSS, will be counting on you from now."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
No.58: AK-47

Toy Cartoon Event Art Carmine

Sleeve Toy Cartoon Fashion design Event

"I don't need that much of an introduction, right? ...Yes, I'm AK-47, the first Soviet assault rifle, and the star weapon that swept the world. Designed in reference to famous weapons such as StG44, it's also simple and durable, making it adaptable to many environments. Thanks to my designers, I've set foot in most of the world's battlefields."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
No.26: MP5

Gesture Doll Sleeve Art Fashion design
Sleeve Art Fashion design Font Event

"To combat the extreme world situation, competition for new generation of SMGs started. In the end, me, MP5 emerged from all the competitors. From a insignificant design, to the standard armament of many nation's law enforcement agencies and special forces. High accuracy and low recoil, can easily be operated even with just one hand."

·
Silver Bullet member
37,979 Posts
In the anime series Upotte! submachine guns were potrayed as elementary school students (as opposed to the assault rifles who were middle-schoolers and battle rifles who were high-schoolers). Thompson was the exception to this

Hair Hairstyle Organ Human Cartoon

Reactions: vangm94
81 - 100 of 209 Posts