Interesting it's the HS2000 and not the Springfield XD-9

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
Interesting it's the HS2000 and not the Springfield XD-9

I can't say the same to all the T-Dolls but GFL tends to focus on military or police issued firearms. So my assumption is that the HS2000 is issued to... Croatian? Military units.

·
Silver Bullet member
31,792 Posts
I can't say the same to all the T-Dolls but GFL tends to focus on military or police issued firearms. So my assumption is that the HS2000 is issued to... Croatian? Military units.
Per Wikipedia, the military users are:

It also explains in the rest of the world its HS Produkt, but in the U.S. only its Springfield Armory

Its just interesting to me that in what is arguably the biggest market for GFL, they chose the outside-that-market name.

A close but not perfect analogy would be the difference between a Toyota Hilux and Tacoma

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 · (Edited)
Per Wikipedia, the military users are:

It also explains in the rest of the world its HS Produkt, but in the U.S. only its Springfield Armory

Its just interesting to me that in what is arguably the biggest market for GFL, they chose the outside-that-market name.

A close but not perfect analogy would be the difference between a Toyota Hilux and Tacoma
Don't forget by some chance the Hellion got introduced by almost the same time as when VHS was introduced in GFL.

·
Silver Bullet member
31,792 Posts
Has a passing resemblance to Alpha1918

Cartoon Eye Facial expression Mouth Organ

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
No.99: Mk23

Cartoon Gesture Art Thigh Cg artwork

"Mk23, also known as "SOCOM", handgun designed for special operation needs. Different from most other self defence weapon, I was actually designed for offense. After all kinds of inspections and test, I've finally made my way in front of you Darling, I will bring triumphant for you."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
No.110: FG42

Human body Cartoon Performing arts Toy Entertainment

Chinese Translation
"The FG42 rifle, designed for paratroopers, was named after the paratrooper rifle of that year. I was designed under harsh conditions, but I didn't get many opportunities. But rest assured, Commander, I will continue my mission with you."

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
No.79: M249 SAW

Hand Arm Musician Human body Toy

"Mmmm? Me? After a huge amount of selection and tests, finally being named M249 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW). Even though continued to be modified through actual combat, but still quite impossible to satisfy everybody's needs, so a passing grade will suffice right?"

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·
No.35: M1A1

Arm Human body Toy Cartoon Wig

Chinese Translation
"The M1A1 carbine was originally designed as a self-defense weapon for the second-line troops. On the basis of the M1 Garand, key modifications were made to the magazine and butt. Because the foldable stock is easy to carry, I served mostly in the paratroopers, working with the Garand on different battlefields."

·
Registered
886 Posts
If you get an M1A dont take it out of the stock! It will loosen the thing and make it less accurate. If u do make sure u grease the trigger assembly cuz the metal can get pretty marred up... id like to see a real life anime girl with one of these guns lol 😍

Reactions: vangm94
181 - 200 of 210 Posts