Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Since my thread is considered off-topic I'll just have to make my posts here. This first post will serve as my table of contents to each post of each firearm from Girls Frontline.

There is no need to like anime, just enjoy how each character design incorporates references of their firearm's history and usage. If you can determine some of the references, post it as many of us will enjoy it.
  1. Carcano M1891
  2. M91/38
  3. M14
  4. Cx4 Storm
  5. Webley
  6. M9
  7. Mosin-Nagant
  8. M2HB
  9. 4 Shiki
  10. wz.29
  11. SKS
  12. Thunder
  13. M37
  14. FAMAS
  15. Kar98k
  16. Thompson
  17. AK-47
  18. MP5
  19. Stechkin
  20. M1887
  21. M1897
  22. Springfield
  23. MG42
  24. C-MS
  25. M21
  26. StG44
  27. HP-35
  28. QSB-91
  29. MAT-49
  30. PTRD
  31. M16A1
  32. ADS
  33. M200
  34. P90
  35. M1911
  36. M870
  37. RO635
  38. K31
  39. MP-446
  40. Type 95
My Echelons
Cartoon Font Publication Screenshot Electronic device
Product Cartoon Font Publication Gadget
Font Publication Electronic device Technology Screenshot
Cartoon Font Gadget Screenshot Publication
Cartoon Product Gadget Font Technology
Product Cartoon Font Screenshot Gadget
Product Cartoon Font Technology Screenshot

Cartoon Product Gadget Font Publication
Cartoon Product Font Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No.197: Carcano M1891

Toy Pink Fashion design Art Entertainment

"Carcano M1891, this name comes from my chief design engineer, but some people call me M91. I've endured the three of the most brutal wars in the history of mankind, I brought smiles to the victors and pains to the defeated... So Commander, have you thought of what I can bring for you?"

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No.198: M91/38

Toy Purple Pink Entertainment Fashion design

"Carcano M91/38. I am my sister's successor, and I've witnessed many events in human history... I've remained only as an observer until I let that bullet rewrite history... That has to be the biggest lie I've told to this world."

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got my first rifle which was military surplus which is a M1891 Carcano Cavarly Carbine. Uunfortantly she is not represented in Girls Frontline but M1891 and the M91/38 are.

My thread can be found here:

·
Silver Bullet member
37,549 Posts
This is a better fit since is firearm-related but too far off for the specific boards.

Girls Frontline is interesting

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No.37: M14

Hand Arm Musical instrument Leg Guitar accessory

Art Armour Cg artwork Costume design Event

"Developed and improved on Miss M1 Garand design, it's me, M14 rifle! With selective fire capability, we can be used as a semi-automatic or fully-automatic weapon~ After succeeding Miss Garand, I was also replaced by the M16... But my spiritual successor, the M21 , soon returned to the battlefield! The Wheel of Time sure keeps turning! Hehe..."

·
Registered
65 Posts
For the beginning characters, I am gonna start with the firearms that I want. So here is M14!

For one reason or another, I really like M14s and hopefully one day I will be able to obtain a M1A Scout Squad. I'd blame Call of Duty Black Ops.
What's the actual game play like? are there animations or just character images?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's the actual game play like? are there animations or just character images?
Gameplay is fairly simple. Set up an echelon whose skills sync well with each other then go into battle. Depending on the enemy, different echelon formations may be required. Some YouTube videos may help understand better.

It's a free mobile game and honestly it can be completely free to play but I won't deny that I paid some cash to make certain aspects of the Girls Frontline easier. When I say easier, I mean that I believe you will start with only two Echelons. You can use either in battle but you can also send up to four of them on a logistics mission that can take up to 24 hours (more like 1 hour to 9 hours, it depends on tbe mission) and they will gather supplies you need for battle and for building new T-Dolls (the girls).

All I can say is try it out.

Light Product World Font Urban design

·
Silver Bullet member
37,549 Posts
Bummer the other thread didn't survive, props to whoever brought up Upotte!

·
Registered
26 Posts
to get Architect.
Understandable.

For the beginning characters, I am gonna start with the firearms that I want. So here is M14!

For one reason or another, I really like M14s and hopefully one day I will be able to obtain a M1A Scout Squad. I'd blame Call of Duty Black Ops.
I also need an M14 for my collection. With that I will have representations of each US service rifle and handgun from 1873 to the 2010’s (or whenever you’d put the final changeover from the M16A2).

Game-wise M14 was one of my first RF’s and story-wise there is some adorable interaction between her and M21.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess I must be too old :confused: I just dont get it?
Girls and guns and references that could be found. For instance, the Cx4 Storm has an E00270 bottom rail attachment with a vertical grip and it comes with a sliding bottom rail that is attached with an flashlight. I also just noticed about three or four butt plate spacers. Also the optic seems to be co-witness.

·
Silver Bullet member
37,549 Posts
I guess I must be too old :confused: I just dont get it?
Get young people interested in things by making them into cute girls.

Both Kantai Collection and Azur Lane made warships into cute girls.

Then there are the girls who operate tanks as a high school sport.

Sent from my SM-T733 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 159 Posts