Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Copper Bullet Member
1,344 Posts
RUKO was an earlier importer noted for the huge importer markings on the slide. The size of the markings tend to make these less desirable but price, condition and date of mfg. are big factors as well. Does this help you out? Good luck, ABTOMAT

·
Registered
868 Posts
I would take a pre-76 Soviet or an early Bulgarian over any East German, unless '59 and that would be for resale only.

·
Registered
760 Posts
If you search closed auctions on GunBroker you will see that these guns ( many others too ) have increased in price and value. I tend to prefer the East German Makarovs and look at that import mark as giving more history of the firearm. That said, most folks prefer as clean a slide as possible.

On GB they have sold recently for $550 to $900. Plus 600 rounds of ammo, two magazines, would be about $250 now. These are all my estimates.

Trading can be so different than buying but in todays market in that condition for a 60 year old piece of Cold War history, I would say six to seven hundred dollars. The holster may be for an FEG PA63. Doesn’t look like an East German holster.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found some GB sold auctions
Looks like it's around $700 ish without ammo.
My search on GB yesterday didnt pan out.
Thanks guys

·
Administrator
4,815 Posts
That Ruko import marking is also know as John 3:16 , To me with the Chinese grips, and not knowing what you're looking for in trades, these days and times bout $500 for the gun, ammo is what ever u can get for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts