Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been making patches like these. They are velcro patches of Surplus Spam can lids(in this case bulgarian silvertip 54r).
As much as I love Mosin's I have an equal love for K98's and actually prefer 8mm over 54r.

The 54r patches have done great. And I was thinking of doing a Romanian spam can or a Yugo spam can lid for 8mm, however I have had ZERO feedback on the 8mm.

Is this something you would be interested in? I value all feedback, bad feedback can help me as much as good feedback.

Romanian 8mm

If theres enough "Yes", then I will produce these. If not then I will likely just make a few for myself and call it a day.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The only reason I haven't bought one of your 7.62x54R patches is because I only just got into x54R this year. I'd definitely buy a 8x57IS patch, especially if it's the Yugo. What about a circular patch with the most well-known 8x57IS headstamp?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only reason I haven't bought one of your 7.62x54R patches is because I only just got into x54R this year. I'd definitely buy a 8x57IS patch, especially if it's the Yugo. What about a circular patch with the most well-known 8x57IS headstamp?
Headstamps was something I was thinking about a while back. The issue is they are to small and very very little detail. Good idea though.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info/opinions. I am calling off the 8mm patch largely due to lack of interest.

Thanks again!(I mean that, this is not meant as a sarcastic post, would have sucked to make 100+ of these suckers only to find 4 or 5 people interested)

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
I was just thinking the other day about having an lxr t-shirt made. Pretty dorky I know but that or a qnw would be easy to make. As well as any code I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.