Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No posts from the little elf of wit and wisdom in many moons, chances are he's gone to that big gun show down below. I can just picture him sitting in his lonely cave high atop Mount Snowbegone, half slouched behind his computer desk, his chin resting on his chest, a half empty glass of his favorate beverage, rum and milk, beside the keyboard. His eyes rolled back in his head and his mouth hanging open drooling (that sounds more like he's alive and at a gun show!) Mineral-laiden water dripping from the cave roof onto his graying head and beard, slowely turning him into a stalagmite. Garfield, you will be missed, but not by many!!! Only Jareth and the young Southern Belle to morn your passing.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,586 Posts
Garfield is fine, keeping his powder dry for targets of opportunity

Ronin,
You missed Garfield's post on Joshman last night, dinged him good for asking d... questions again.

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Josh Man will resemble that!

·
Silver Bullet member
15,586 Posts
Garfield's dad

Oh, my! Heeee'sss baaaakk!

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Hey Sir Ronin el cuatro ocho :
Don't be doing that, it ain't becoming to poke doubt on Garfield's, that mangy ole cat is an institution, without his wit and wisdom this thread would be mighty thin Bama soup.
Dang it you now gone woke up his Dad, and boy is he pissed !!!! :)), besides someone has to keep Josh straight.
Vicasoto

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Garfield's Dad, take him to the wood shed, wash his mouth with soap, give him a time-out. Damned if it didn't work!!! He,he,he,he,he. Sorry Garfield, de ole debil made usens do it.

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Go easy Dad :
The American public is dumb enough that they may elect madame presidenta and Ole Bill will be the first "man" of the nation, imagine that a woman commander in chief ?, we might as well throw in the towel and kiss our 2nd amendment and guns goodbye, if them two a__holes get back in the White House. It is scary ! what the future has in store for us. Guess I need to go to the woodshed too.
Vicasoto

·
Registered
293 Posts
Vic:

I must apologise for my Dad. He was raised on the dole and never worked a day in his life. My mother left him in her tri-mester, having realized what a dirt bag he was. I have not spoken with him in over 60 years. It comes as no surprise that he supports the likes of the Clintons who only wish to deprive honest god-fearing folk of their hard earned money, their respect for what this country was, and could be, and our firearms. Christ, Vic, I'm starting to sound like you!

·
Gold Bullet member
4,322 Posts
Welcome home!

The sad part is that it took Josh to bring him up from silent running!

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It pains me to "keyboard" this, but Garfield is actually one of the "gooduns." He's lucky he lives in his Snowbegone cave and not in God's country in the parched state of Alabam for his wit and wisdom in a red-neck bar here would most likely get him a "whuppin" from Buba and his band of NASCAR-loving, rooster-fighting bros. I came close years ago in a county line bar in N. GA becaue I drove a "***** car," a red MG.

·
Gold Bullet Member
563 Posts
The truth is.boy,I was there when you came out-I took one look and thought-MY GOD!- I can't live with this ugly thing around the rest of my life.So I left and have no regrets-Especially later,when I found you had become a lawyer and then ,worst of all, a JUDGE! ( here come de junge,here come de judge)

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Afternoon Garfield :
Nothing is as bad as lousy Kommie Kalifornia, geez San Francisco didn't want the Blue Angels !, and the city has banned gunshows as well, it speaks volumes about what this world is becoming.
Garfield's dad even ugly little Sammy Davis was a lovable " Judge ", if your boy became a lawyer and a judge, by golly he did well, you ought to be proud of that !, many kids today with better parents are nothing but hoodlums and drug addicts.
Hey Garfield you and Odie have a special relatioship in Davis' cartoons, where does Ronin48 come in ? as Jon ????. Its nice to poke in fun at life, if we couldn't laugh about it it would kill being in this fosaken planet, ' Beam me up Scottie '.
Vicasoto

1 - 16 of 16 Posts