Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a machinist, I made a stainless steel G43 Gas Cylinder and Piston for my rifles. I made accurate drawings of the parts and I thought I'd post them on this site as someone my want to make one too. However, for several months I have not able to attach any pictures to my posts. I've written the administrators about the problem but they are ignoring me as I've never received any reply. It is very frustrating to have information people are looking for but are not able to provide it.

Since the administrators are of no help, do any of the other member have the same problem with not being able to post pictures? Any solutions? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Being a machinist, I made a stainless steel G43 Gas Cylinder and Piston for my rifles. I made accurate drawings of the parts and I thought I'd post them on this site as someone my want to make one too. With the new format, I was able to attache drawings and photos. Hope they can be a use to someone.
G43 Gas Piston (1).jpg
G43 Gas Piston (2).jpg
G43 Gas Piston (4).jpg
G43 Gas Sleeve.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can post photos just fine. Send me a PM with your photos and I will post them for you
How can I send you a PM with photos if I can't load the photos on to the site? If you PM'd me your direct email address, perhaps I could send them to you that way.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How can I send you a PM with photos if I can't load the photos on to the site? If you PM'd me your direct email address, perhaps I could send them to you that way.
\
I was able to post picutres with the new system. See first post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts