Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a 1965 Cole's import EG Mak $ 325. The Mak is mint with card. FTF in the Atlanta metro area.
The pistol looks great and I am picky, I have two and am only selling one to fund a 65 PPK purchase.
GES.....................

Pistol is now sold to Bodybag, along with the Russian PM.
Thanks!

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
Hi, your email and PMs are both disabled. You can turn them on in your User CP.

See your self getting as far north as Dalton anytime soon?

SlimTim

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ST,

I have alway wanted to go look aroud Dalton, but I don't think, I will be up there anytime soon, but you never know. I have Braves vs Brewers all week end long for work.

Do you think your frind from Marietta (7.62X54R) is going up anytime soon. I could alway let him look at it, then send it up with him, if you really want an EG. I trust you and the gun is just like it came from Coles.
Give me a call if you like, you should have my cell number, if not I can e-mail it to you.

GES...................................

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ST,
I am going to the NATC show. I hope you go too. I also have a non import Russian PM I might sell with an IBM davidson import M1 carbine.
GES...................

·
6,263 Posts

This isn't working out the way I'd have liked. :( I'm headed the opposite direction to see what bones I can pick from the remains of the estate collection in Nashville/Lavergne.

Don't let me hold up a sale. I'm interested as I don't have a '65 with the waffencard, but to be fair to you, it looks like it will be several weeks before both I am in your area and have the available funds.

For anyone who is interested, I have dealt with 84BJ8 a time or two and have found him to be the perfect trading partner.

SlimTim

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM sent Bodybag.

ST give my a call if that estate collection has anything Walther, Like PPK, PP, PP Super or 9X18 Ultra/Police ammo.

Just hoping! Good Luck.
GES........................

·
6,263 Posts
Email me, a collection I'm into has a Walther Super with 10-12 boxes of 9x18 ultra. Not my gig, but I told the owner I'd ask around for him on it. Owner is in S. Pacific but will be back in a few weeks.

Keep me posted on the '65 in case the stars align. :)

ST

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey ST,
Are you going to be at the NATC on Saturday.
Bodybag is going to look at the 65 EG Mak, but I can show you the Russian PM if you like while I am at the show.

Just let me know.
GES.......................

1 - 13 of 13 Posts