Gunboards Forums banner
161 - 180 of 419 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Hate to beat a dead horse here but does anyone know the status of the mounts for these? Are they coming out of France or are the rumors that they're being made in PA been confirmed?
No updates as far as I know, and I also am under the impression these 100% will be made stateside. I currently am waiting on an original mount to arrive from france, once it does and everything is good to go I will be canceling the scope order on mine. I love the gun, but hate the underhanded tactics OWS used.

· Registered
12 Posts
Looks like OWS has another batch of FRF2 listed, they all seem to be in nicer condition than the previous batch and have a higher price. Looking at the listing for rifle FO4396 it says it comes with the original issued scope mount but no pictures of the mount at all. The whole operation at OWS / Navy Arms is starting to smell like BS and I’m beginning to regret my purchase.
Font Screenshot Electric blue Parallel Number

· Registered
179 Posts
Looks like OWS has another batch of FRF2 listed, they all seem to be in nicer condition than the previous batch and have a higher price. Looking at the listing for rifle FO4396 it says it comes with the original issued scope mount but no pictures of the mount at all. The whole operation at OWS / Navy Arms is starting to smell like BS and I’m beginning to regret my purchase. View attachment 3921271
I believe this is just a mistake, as all other rifles mention a reproduction mount, and those are priced higher than the one you mention. Would be interesting if a small batch of mounts has been made already and they went ahead and paired them with those rifles and are selling them while we wait.

161 - 180 of 419 Posts