Gunboards Forums banner
41 - 60 of 419 Posts

· Gold Bullet member
13,393 Posts
Beautiful! 👍

· Registered
1,470 Posts
Here’s a few more pictures. The pack I got did not have a Mount in it! I’m hoping this is a simple fix as the shipping list shows the pack was supposed to include one!

Attachments

· Registered
1,634 Posts
Here’s a few more pictures. The pack I got did not have a Mount in it! I’m hoping this is a simple fix as the shipping list shows the pack was supposed to include one!
I believe what Val told me was the mounts have not come in in yet from the Mfg in France. They have been shut down alot over there too due to the Coof as well and that has played into the mounts not being here yet so hopefully they will come in with the final batch comes in.

· Registered
1,470 Posts
I believe what Val told me was the mounts have not come in in yet from the Mfg in France. They have been shut down alot over there too due to the Coof as well and that has played into the mounts not being here yet so hopefully they will come in with the final batch comes in.
As long as they do come in I’m happy. Was just afraid it was left out by accident!

· Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
If that was the case . That should have been disclosed in the listing.

· Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Beautiful rifle.
Do you mind taking some good detailed pictures of the bipod feet?
No ! I dont have a foot fedish either .
Just some rifles are missing one or like mine missing both plastic feet .

· Registered
150 Posts
I didnt see the original optics and mounts with these. At these prices,
incomplete and not really full sets is a no deal for me. The guy who posted SSG match of the serials....that's really very funny.....love it.

41 - 60 of 419 Posts