Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sir,
I am going to ask you to please read the Board and Forum Rules located here ...
http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?10155-Rules-for-the-Board-and-French-Forum

We do not allow post of on-going auctions ...
Board Rule # 6) ... Do not post of ongoing auctions. You may post when auctions are completed but no mention or promoting of auction items is allowed.
Forum Rule #6 ... No on-going/active auction links will be allowed in this section at all. The moderators of this forum is not going to tolerate this rule being broken at any time and will take action to correct this. Any post that links to a on-going/active auction will be immediately deleted. The poster will be informed of this via either email or private message. If you were previously warned and it is done again your IP will be noted. If it is noticed that one poster is violating this rule the poster will be banned from posting at gunboards.com forever.
If you wish to post a question on an on-going/active auction, down-load the picture to your hard drive and post the picture from it. Do not mention at all that is from an auction.

Thank You
Patrick
French Forum Moderator

·
Moderator / Silver Bullet member
7,960 Posts
Rules of the Board and Forum must be followed ... The Owner/Admins (Vic and Tuco) are trying to clear the boards of this practise, it has gotten out of hand lately and have asked the moderators to crack down on all rule infractions in our respective forums. I have always tried to catch them when they are posted on this forum, I get 99% of them :)

Patrick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.