Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a joke video obviously but i also just wanted to show off the new shotgun I just added to my collection. I've wanted a side by side for a few years now but never got around to getting one. To my surprise my grandfather found that out through the grape vine and handed this one to me last time i saw him. It has a crack in the stock next to the lever but I'm working on getting that fixed. I love this shotgun but I'm keeping my eye out for a 20ga SxS just because the smaller round is better suited for a small guy like me.

<a href="http://youtu.be/RTXz2dpyx8o" target="_blank">

·
Silver Bullet member
36,239 Posts
I'd recommend standard velocity 2 3/4 inch loads. May be hard to fins as they keep pushing stuff labeled "maximum" and "magnum".
Remington also has reduced recoil slugs - maybe buckshot too.

And make sure the shotgun buttstock is short enough to comfortably fit in your shoulder pocket with your finger properly on the front trigger. I'm short and standard length stocks always end up out on my shoulder joint no mattter how much I contort myself, and it hurts and bruises badly.

Properly fitted and with standard shells any adult should be able to handle 20 ga. unless they try to shoot all day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.