Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Comrade I am willing to bet you do not have the Russian language pack installed on your computer so your getting a bunch of nonsensical ascii characters!

Yes these would make an awesome wallpaper!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Comrade I am willing to bet you do not have the Russian language pack installed on your computer so your getting a bunch of nonsensical ascii characters!

Yes these would make an awesome wallpaper!
Thanks Mister G., those are "crisp and clean and no caffeine" sharp pics. Is there something I can click, click and get my computer to read Russian???:confused: :cool:

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,262 Posts
If you are using Windoze IE, choose View, Encoding, Cyrillic. Make note of how it is set now as you may need to change it back. My 'puter goes flaky after viewing those funny letters for an extended period. :eek:

SlimTim

·
Registered
430 Posts
The way you put it, it sounds too scary to try ST.:(

Nice, crisp pics for sure........keepers, I'll say.

Would like to see that Ruskie text converted into Texican but I'm not man enough to try.:p

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you are using Firefox

If you are using Windoze IE, choose View, Encoding, Cyrillic. Make note of how it is set now as you may need to change it back. My 'puter goes flaky after viewing those funny letters for an extended period. :eek:

SlimTim
Click "view" then "character encoding" then "auto detect" and then "Russian." Similar to Tim's in Internet Exploiter.
No need to return to "English" coz you have only just added the cyrillic characters to your ability to view.
Take back the net at www.getfirefox.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts