Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This place is so expensive even a ball cap is $25.00 to start and the list price is a starting price.
I thought they missed an number in the price and I was wearing a mask, but only for covid.
Never got my credit card out so fast in my life!!!!!!!!馃榿
The only marks on it is where the screws from the .22 cal unit touched the top strap.
Nitre blue and WOW!!!
Enjoy...
Textile Tartan Red Pattern Magenta

Registered
The only way you get a deal in a place like that is because they don't know what they've got. If they'd known how collectible that was, they'd have added a zero and put it on the interweb.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually thought they had missed a number in the price!!!馃榿
The .22 sub cal unit is probably worth more than half of what I paid for it!!!
It had sat there for a few weeks as well, but then unless a cheap cut down .303 or something without lots of black plastic will not sell.
There are still a few of us old curmudgeons who like nitre blued steel, bone crushing .455 and quality English manufacture !!!

Registered
I actually thought they had missed a number in the price!!!馃榿
The .22 sub cal unit is probably worth more than half of what I paid for it!!!
It had sat there for a few weeks as well, but then unless a cheap cut down .303 or something without lots of black plastic will not sell.
There are still a few of us old curmudgeons who like nitre blued steel, bone crushing .455 and quality English manufacture !!!

Stout fellow! Good to have you on the team!

Helmet Military uniform Military person Marines Painting

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.