Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at a local gun shop that just opened about a mile from my work. a walk across the street from the local highschool lol. anyways, they had a m91 remmintion rifle. i believe the date was 1918 but dont hold me to it. the stock was a very nice walnut with some dents and dings, the metal had its original finish and i did not see an import mark on it. the bore was worn but serviceable, and the gun was all numbers match. he wanted 300 even for it. i dont know if its a fair price or not for it. he had other mosins for 89 and i checked them out too. does it sound fair??

· Registered
1,446 Posts
If it is in original configuration (stock, barrel not chopped, etc), doesn't have any markings removed, like the eagles, it is likely worth $300. If it happens to be all Remington parts, it could be worth a lot more. You say all matching. Matching serial numbers in how many places? An all original, matching Remington is worth another thousand+....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.