Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronin48
Posted - 12/18/2004 : 09:15:04 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the last issue Editor noted next issue would be the last. Emailed editor that we (wifle and I) would continue the publiction on the same schedule or as a quarterly, depending on the amount of material to publish. No answer. Anyone know if someone has stepped in to continue publicaion. After 15 years or so would be a shame to let it fold. (AMICI is the newsletter/bulletin for the Italian collector)

DMala
Posted - 12/20/2004 : 1:44:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have no information. Yes, it is sad to see it go away, it was a very good publication.

Ronin48
Posted - 12/20/2004 : 7:24:04 PM
As you may know, wife and I publish BANZAI and the Military Rifle Journal (MRJ). We could keep AMICI going or start a new Italian newsletter/bulletin. I have to 'scratch' to get enough articles to keep MRJ a monthly. AMICI is 6-times a year, would probably have to start a new Italian Militaria bulletin as a quarterly unless a flood of article were received. Anyone interested?

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
AMICI

Received an email today, there was a misunderstanding about me having copies of AMICI, in hardcopy are on DVD. Not the case, no longer into Italian rifles or pistols, sold everything except my "Oswald Rifle," which I displayed it at B'ham last weekend and won $110. The rifle, "The Warren Report", and box of ammo, and explanation "signs", an easy-to-carry display which I may sell.

Sold all copys of AMICI, all I have left besides the above rifle is Hobb's book.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts