Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those who collect Chinese SKS's I have found a couple of variations in the red plastic fiberglass Jungle Stock's. All of the variations have to do with the placement of the rear sling swivel.

The pics of the two stocks variations shown below are for the blade bayonet SKS.
Additionally the other two stocks not shown have the rear sling swivel at the bottom of the buttstock: one is cut the spike bayonet and the other for the blade bayonet- they are the most common variations.

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
56,962 Posts
You also find the spike bayo stock is cut for a pin barrel while the blade barrel stock is cut for a threaded barrel, the recoil lug is in slightly different places due to this as well.

·
Silver Bullet Member
8,098 Posts
I have also seen a version that is much thinner and lighter than the phenolic/fiberglass version as in the pic above. Thin enough to be able to squeeze and move the sides of the stock together and see he fibers inside the stock. I

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.