Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set up tonight for the weekend's show. Saw a sporterized G43 for $475.00, several older Moisons, a LOT of 1903s/1903A3s, several rediculously priced M1 carbines. There were a few good deals there, though, mostly at my table(insert cheese eating grin here). For a $3.00 entry you could do worse.....Joe

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Now if is an SVT 38, you may be on to something. But if it is a 40, then it must have once belonged to an expert, or an advanced collector, to warrent such a price. All the best , and have fun at the show.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I would bet that the people that have a lot of money in their carbines are trying to get their money back before the cmp introduces it's stach.

·
Copper Bullet Member
267 Posts
I really wish I would have known about this haha...I always am a day late and a dollar short. Is this a regular event?

Joe

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Unclejoe

Uncle Joe

Did you happen to see an older fella there, maybe his table by the door to the left. He would have a hat on usually and glasses. In the spring show he had a 1909 Mauser there for $275. Did you happen to see it? If so, let me know and if you live near there maybe you could get his phone number.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts