Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vi...?Item=120173823

and i had been wanting one, but at that price i dont, just wondering if we ever will see the new STEYER AUG or Masada, since both alledgedly should be out soon!?
Bushmaster no longer is involved with the Masada and turned it over to Remington!
I dont know, but hope the price on this first batch of 1000. is so high to due pend. AWB, hopefully if that doesnt happen in a few month, they will sell for $2500. :confused:

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Hate to say it, but that's one FUGLY "rifle". This obsession with "Desert tan"... enough rails to hang a locomotive off... and a "gold" anodized upper? Looks like something the Belgies made for Osama or Sadam.

At least make it black for pity's sake. (does "tan" stuff really sell that much to the wannabe "soldiers" that never went to the Sandpit and wanna play GI Sandy Joe the Taliban Hunter???)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm fine with Tan, Green, Brown, Coyote Brown, Black...... But anodized GOLD? That must be why it cost so much!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
According to the forum rules:
6) Do not post of ongoing auctions. You may post when auctions are completed but no mention or promoting of auction items is allowed.

I ain't the Obergruppenfuhrer of the board-just thought you might wanna know.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, i forgot about the auction, but thought it was interesting, another place is also selling them for $8.000, but i did read where a guy did have a chance to get 1 at his dealer for $3.199 and is now upset he didnt!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
BLAHHHHH!!! I wouldn't give you 50 bucks for that friggin' gawd awful looking thing!!!!! What the hex is with the gold and tan????? Keep it! JMO:D

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Well if were real lucky they will come out with a black or OD greean version. Seeing the price they are selling for - a ban is going to have to be put off for at least a year before I can afford one.

Just saw where SIG has finally revised their SIG556 to a rifle version I like the looks of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts