Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys: I am getting 4500 rounds next week. Packed in 30 rd boxes on clips, FN Belgian made for Spain, 1950's dates. I do not know if it is corrosive or not. I will post the info when we have it here. I felt the members of this board deserve the chance to get some of it....

There are 3 full sealed cases of 1600 rds each, and one that has been opened and is short a few boxes.

I still have to examine this stuff, but I think it will be a lot less than remchester or PPU...The seller is local and I will get to examine before buying....

Don't send me no stinkin' badges until I get it..

Dale

·
Administrator
10,116 Posts
If 1950s, Corrosive. FN only went over to NON-corr on general contract ammo in the middle to late 1960s...by the way, what makes you say "Spanish"?...the labels may be IN Spanish, but for Latin America,( if "FN-Date); not Spain, which had its own facilities (FN-T, Toledo, FN-P, Palencia, and P-S Sevilla )...maybe you got confused on the headstamps?
Check this out, better still, send photos of Packets and cartridge headstamp.

Regards,
Doc AV
AV Ballistics.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fabrique National Belgique, for Spain Supposedly...I have yet to see it....IF it is Spanish Mfg., I may pass on it, as their stuff often goes bad after 50+ years....The seller went to Lower AL, for the week end, and he will be back Tuesday...

You all will be the first to know.

Dale

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.