Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
I'm writing an article for a gunmagazine.
I need all info on this FN sniper. I do have the NIMROD and WILD scope. I'm also looking for pics with the sniper on it (or in action)

Thanks
Paco

·
Gold Bullet member
13,133 Posts
Paco:

Forum member, JimmyC, has a beautiful Israeli FN sniper and he takes wonderful photos. Hopefully he'll spot your post and come on board. Good luck!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
I do have plenty (150) FN snipers to take pics from. I do need productiondata, serials from 200xxx to 200xxx. Who made the NIMROD, how many...
pics of the IDF using it. and so on.

thanks
Paco

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,462 Posts
I have not been able to find much data on these rifles. Check the link below to another post . Near the bottom is some info about serial numbers and number of Wild scope made.
http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?82383-Israeli-FN-K-98-sniper&highlight=israeli+sniper

Here is a scan of a sales flier from Federal Ordinance. They sold many Israeli scope-less snipers back in the 90's.

I don't think I have ever seen a photo of these rifles or any Israeli snipers in action.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.