Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found an FN manufactured 1903 M/07 at my local gun shop that got my attention. I wanted to see if anyone knew what one of these should go for?

This is one that had been converted to .380 and stamped as such on the side of the frame. It had the high polish blued finish with some rust spots. The Swedish crown acceptance mark was stamped on the back of the slide and on the barrel bushing that I could see. The bore was dirty, so I couldn't tell much about it.

What do you think it would be worth as described above?

·
Platinum Bullet member
2,099 Posts
The Swedish contract FN M1903's show up a lot less than the Swedish Husqvarna made M1907's It's value is effected by the importer modification to .380 ACP caliber. If matching I think $400 would be a fair price, ask the shop to clean the bore so you can check it's condition. I have a Swedish Husqvarna M1907 that shoots well with the hotter loaded European .380 ACP ammo. I also picked up a brand new Swedish made surplus barrel in the original 9x20mm Browning Long caliber. Swedish surplus ammo was and might still be available from Samco Global Arms.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts