Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my first M-39 with mirror bore. Looks like a well made 1942 Sako rifle. Question: Is front sight laterally adjustable? Have not shot it yet but looks like a rugged piece of equipment. Best regards Foxman:D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Yes, it is adjustable. Loosen one side, tighten the other. Great rifles!

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,530 Posts
Yes, your FIRST M39. You will soon realize, first of many! Take it out to the range and stretch it's legs. You will be pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Congrats on your first (and bet, not last) M39. Fine rifles. They really fit my shoulder good, with a very solid feel. Accurate too! Please post pictures when you can.

·
Registered
905 Posts
You are going to love it. +1 on what Crudos said.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,816 Posts
Congrats on your acquisition but we NEED PICS !!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Very good on your first M39. I just got mine in December. It looks almost as nice as you indicate yours is. Mirror Bore and even with the hang tag. Just have to get off my duff and get to the range.

·
Diamond Member with Oak leaves and Swords
2,936 Posts
I have several and the thrill when you get a "New" one does not go away. I just sent off payment for a 1941 Antique straight stock and it's gonna' feel like Xmas again!

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Congratulations!

Glad to hear you got an M39. They are awesome. I've always known about M39s being nice, but about a year ago I balked at paying that much for a Mosin-Nagant; not being a hardcore collector I didn't really know.

I've got a like new 1942 B barrel with the hang tag. Probably the single nicest rifle I own, bar none. You'll enjoy it at the range.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts