Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't done it in awhile. Forgot how I had her sighted.
Fired at a large chunk of limb on the ground past my pond...app. 130 yards using open V sight.:)

Yes indeedy! She did right nice. Second mag I just sprayed. HehHeh...nary a hic-cup. SS receiver.

Got it at the Creek from Coles about 3 or so years ago for $300 and never had to tinker with it at all.:D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Good Lord, I wish I hadn't missed all the good prices. I coulda bought 2 and a half of your guns for what I paid for my 1 Cetme! Unbelievable how much they've gone up in just the past couple years I guess. I bought mine in Feb 06, LTD edition for $650 or $700... can't remember exactly because I partial traded on it too for a Remington 700 VLS.

Glad things are runnin smoothly, always nice to hear.

·
Registered
490 Posts
$300...

Boy THOSE days are over....

·
Registered
215 Posts
I too popped of my cetme last week for the first time in many months. Two mags and the beast even fired the last rounds in the mag! I was targeting a large rock at approximately 300 yds. It felt good and I loved the sound of the ricochet and the gunfire echoing over and across my valley.
I paid $350 for this black widow 3 and half years ago and did quite a bit of tinkering on it, welding and just general cursing but gained an education. The education is NEVER buy a century assemble weapon unless you want a lesson in frustration and eventually illumination when you correct those asshat's crappy work!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts