Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Diamond Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a photo of a Stug III at the Reserve Officers School in Hamina. The Finn Pak 40 is across the street.

Here is a link that Tuco posted on a sticky at the top of this forum about a book on Finnish Stug's

http://www.andreaslarka.net/sturmi.html

This gun had 7 kills in 1944.

**** I changed computers and finally got the attachment button to work.

Here is a photo of the Stug-III "Aili" from the 2000 Gunboards trip to Finland a Russia. The gentleman in the photo is one of our Finnish tour guides Pera.

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
I do not see the photo?
I am not sure but I think this STUG has been moved to a new location. I might be incorrect but I was told they moved it in the past year. Not sure if it was moved of its new location. Today the Finns have more of these than any nation in the world but for Russia.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello!

To me the attached file opened perfectly.

Regards,

Mestari

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
70,342 Posts
Thanks for the info. I apprecriated reading it.

·
Administrator
19,287 Posts
I do not see the photo?
I am not sure but I think this STUG has been moved to a new location. I might be incorrect but I was told they moved it in the past year. Not sure if it was moved of its new location. Today the Finns have more of these than any nation in the world but for Russia.

???????????????????:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.