Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I would like some advice i know a guy that has a m 27 (he has had it for 5 yrs) i ask about it whenever i see him now he wants to sell it 275.00 i get first shot he has a bayo too not sure if it is in the deal or not i have seen the rifle before its good shape but i caint remember much details . anyway should i go look at it again or is he pushing the top end of what it is worth . i think it is a 1937 Tikka
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well it turned out not to be a 1937 its a 1935 tikka the bayo was gone already but its in very good shape excllent bore he gave me a box of wolf ammo and came down to 265 so i brought it home ill try to post pix tomorrow. i am happy i didnt have to drive to tulsa it was only 7 miles from home :)

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,549 Posts
Like Greg said, 1935 is still a tough year to find. Only about 1,800 Tikka 1935 dated M27's were ever produced, then they were used in two wars. Not alot of them left in the world. Great catch!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.