Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Platinum Bullet Member
3,780 Posts
That's more than double what I would pay for one.
Yep+1
I'd be willing to pay +/- 350 f0r the pictured one. Maybe $50-75 more if it was from one of the Civil Guards districts I collect

· Platinum Bullet Member
3,780 Posts
I think that the current going price makes the m28's a great buy - especially when you look at numbers remaining.
As a shooter I think the m28/30 and the m39 are better - and that might reflect in the small price difference between the m39 and m28, even though I'd say that more often than not the price difference between similar condition rifles are more than $50
Not saying anything about the historical interest - which to me is higher than for a m39, I'd still disagree about the $600 value for the m28, at least here in the US. Like Gorbachev wrote - don't quite know what the prices are in Canada for Finn rifles though

· Platinum Bullet Member
3,780 Posts
I'm sorry, I can't help to toss this into the fray: my M28 was free! heh heh heh

The bolt and receiver #s match but the bolt is probably an arsenal matched and not the original.
Rough deal ... since it seems like it didn't come with ammo ..... :) But seriously - can't beat free !!!???

· Platinum Bullet Member
3,780 Posts
I just paid $350.00 for this one about 3 weeks ago at a gun show here in Ohio. I thought I got a fair deal. I probably would have went to $375.00 max on it.
I think you did pretty good on that one - double slingslot m28's in decent condition are hard to find. With the "right" CG districtnumber I would have happily paid up to $450 for one like yours

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.