Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently in the process of trying to downsize some of my other firearms that I don't shoot as much as I used to. Among them is an WASR 10/63 that I took in on trade awhile back with 6-7 magazines. I installed a wire stock and Bulgarian swelled handguards, shoot it some but just doesn't get my rocks off like an AR does.

Add into the fact that wife and I are trying to start a family, and before we have kids there are other projects I can use the funds for to get done. So I recently listed the AK on Armslist, but also put in a note that I was interested in WWI-WWII era firearms mainly hoping to find a young kid who inherited something but didn't appreciate it and make a deal.

Have a gentleman text me asking if I would be interested in a Finn 1942 dated M91 with a B marked barrel. I said I would be and he sent the below pictures. Advised numbers all match, and the bore is pristine.

I'm slowly learning about Finn rifles, but appears to me to be in a prewar Russian stock. Markings look god, just want to ask the experts.

For everything I have with the AK, I've got it listed for around $750, the gentleman with the Finn has a trade value of around $400. Is that around the going value currently?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Agreed... B's are rare. I know some one online here has the actual number produced but suffice it to say that just dont fall off trees in that condition let alone being a B barrel. I wouldnt sell mine for 500.00.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't think the deals happening, guy can't get the necessary funds together for it to be a fair trade on both our parts. Also doesn't have anything else to trade, and I'm unfortunately not in the position to just outright buy the rifle. Though I'm still trying to work something out with the guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.