Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are descriptions and prices. My descriptions are accurate and complete. Photos available on request. Anyone who wants to order or inquire about a particular rifle(s) please refer to the 4 digit number in front of description. I can be e-mailed at [email protected]ks.
M91's
2-5-11 1916 M91 Sestroryetsk Non Matching. Double SA stamp and D stamped. Stamped 1 on rec. Imperial markings are intact. Stock has a split by rec. cutout. Could be fixed. Backwards K in red paint on butt stock. Stock makers cartouche present. Handguard is split and cracked. Bore is dark and dirty possible pitted. Tons of unknown to me stamps and marks. Overall good condition $220.00 *SPF*

2-5-14 1905 Tula SA marked. No Import Stamp. All Imperial Markings are intact. No numbers match. Finnish 2 piece Stock and cleaning rod. Bore is dark and dirty with pitting. Wood is Excellent. Overall VG condition. $250.00

2-5-15 1906 Tula Double SA stamped and D marked. Serial number has been lined out and renumbered to match the bolt. Handguard is split. Russian Stock. Imperial Markings Intact. Bore is bright $270.00

2-6-01 1900 Tula Double SA and D marked. Serial Number lined out and restamped to match bolt. Russian Stock w/ arsenal repair. Bore is bright with minor pitting Overall VG condition. $270.00

2-6-02 1915 New England Westinghouse. SA marked. Bolt is restamped matching. Stock is numbered but not matching and has a cartouche whcih I can make out. I dont think this is an American Stock but I might be wrong. It looks like Birch not Walnut. Bore is Bright and good. Overall Good to VGood condition. $300.00

2-6-04 1943 Hex Tikka. Bolt matches Imperial mark on receiver is intact. Double SA stamped. Receiver is also stamped with the Austrian AZF. Complete Finn 2 piece stock with wire hangers. Excellent bore. Overall condition is Excellent. An almost perfect example of a difficult to find yr for a Tikka barrel on a hex Imperial receiver. Add in the Austrian AZF mark and the excellent condition and this a very nice piece. $400.00

2-6-07 1916 Sestroryetsk SA marked. Bolt matches rec. Bolt is in the black. Russian Stock. Wood has been refinished at some time. Bore is dirty and pitted. Imperial marks all present. Overall good condition. $220.00 *SPF*

2-6-12 1916 Tula SA marked Bolt matches rec. Russian Wood w/ Brass stock disc with the number 65 on it. Bore is bright, all Imperial marks are intact. Overall VGood condition and hard to find with a stock disc present. $350.00 *SPF*

91/30's
2-5-12 1941 Izhevsk Double SA stamped. Round Receiver. Bolt in the black and matching to rec. Firing proof on rec. 8 pointed Star cartouche on stock Russian Stock Leather dog collars with no sling. Bore is good. Overall very good. Barrels with Finnish Firing proofs stamps are also fairly uncommon. This is a nice example. $225.00

2-5-13 1944 Tikka non matching SA stamped Finn 2 piece stock with wire sling hangers. Bore is excellent, comes with canvas sling and cleaning rod. Overall VGood-Excellent. $250.00

2-5-16 1939 Izhevsk SA marked Matching bolt. Finn 2 piece stock with wire hangers and Finn cleaning rod. Bore is bright. Overall very good condition. $200.00

2-6-03 1944 Tikka Bolt is Finn matched to rec. Front sight is the Finn Stacked type which is uncommon on a 91/30. SA marked Finn stock with wire sling hangers and canvas sling. There is minor pitting on rec. Bore is mirror bright. Overall VGood condition. Excellent example of a finnish rebarrel and stock job, with the uncommon stacked front sight too allow more light on the sight. $280.00 *SPF*

2-6-05 1932 Tula Bolt matches. Hex rec. SA, D, and "41" marked. Finn 2 piece stock with slotted screw in escutcheons. Bore is VGood and bright. Stock has initials carved in one side. Overall VGood condition w/ uncommon 41 stamp. $260.00

2-6-06 1939 Tula Round rec. SA,D and 41 marked. Bolt matches. Complete 2 piece Finn stock with wire hangers. Bore is Excellent.Overall Excellent condition w/ uncommon 41 stamp. $270.00

2-6-08 1940 Izhevsk round rec. SA and D stamped. Russian stock. Bore is bright but may have minor pitting. Overall VGood condition. $200.00

2-6-09 1936 Izhevsk round rec. SA,D and 41 marked. Bolt matches. Russian Stock. Bore is very dirty and in bad shape. Overall condition because of the bore I am rating as Fair. I have not cleaned this and it may clean up some and not be as bad as it appears. $175.00

2-6-10 1941 Izhevsk round rec. Bolt and Buttplate match. SA and D stamped. Bore is Bright. Wood is Russian and looks to have been refinished. Nice rifle but Ill rate it as good due to my believeing the stock has been refinished. $175.00

2-6-11 1938 Izhevsk round rec. bolt is matching. Double SA and D marked. Bore is bright. Russian Wood w/ sling. Overall VGood condition.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Excellent Buying Experience

Hey Chris, I just want to publicly thank you for the excellent rifle. In my opinion the rifle was actually better than advertised and the price more than fair. You have a lifetime customer here. Great product and excellent service. Thanks again

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot sir, and glad you liked it. For more left fellas, check out the updated listing on our sticky at the top of this forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts