Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
4,622 Posts
Others will probably also throw there input to ya...

...but, out here in CA, I have seen 1942 B m91s go for as high as $350 in a FTF transaction...and, that was last October...

·
Gold Bullet Member
9,970 Posts
I have paid for four B Barrel M91s - The prices ranged 100 bucks some for a B Barrel M91 hex barreled action in nice condition, to 150 bucks for a Leige B VKT with a bubba'd stock, and 200 bucks for a really nice B Barrel M91 to 400+ for a really nice round receiver B Barrel M91.

Pahtu.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The other is in mine. :)
If it is the auction I am thinking of, I was the one that pushed you to your final price. That seller had no idea what he was selling. The Leige proof mark was barely peeking over the edge of his barrel top shot. I was hoping I could steal it, even though I already had one. When the price hit the mid $300s, I asked myself, "Tapio are you really going to push the price of this one over $400 when it would be a duplicate?" At that point sanity prevailed and I let it go. Glad to hear it ended up in good hands.

Tapio

·
Registered
396 Posts
If it is the auction I am thinking of, I was the one that pushed you to your final price. That seller had no idea what he was selling. The Leige proof mark was barely peeking over the edge of his barrel top shot. I was hoping I could steal it, even though I already had one. When the price hit the mid $300s, I asked myself, "Tapio are you really going to push the price of this one over $400 when it would be a duplicate?" At that point sanity prevailed and I let it go. Glad to hear it ended up in good hands.

Tapio

Ugh! ;) I would've like it for cheaper. I've got it's cousin (very close serial number to it). Yes, the "Czarist Octagon Mosin Nagant 1942 Finnish Rebuild" did seem a little off on naming convention. I hope we're on the same page on this. Very stressful for me. I had to go to church, so I didn't know if I'd won until an hour and a half later!

I didn't want to pay that much, but... I think it's worth it. It's on a 904r Tula receiver.
I bought them both in the same weekend. The other is on a 98 Izhevsk receiver.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.