Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many trials and tribulations...I finally got on the forms. I am now a number as far as my password..but it doesn't matter too much..kind of had to remember though. Thanks for all of the hard work you guys.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,047 Posts
Wayne, you can now reset your password....put in your number password then make up a new one....and there you go...

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Duke

This has certainly been interesting to say the least...I'll bet Vic and Tuco have aged a few years since this change over. I was going to buy them a beer at NGD..now It will have to be a bottle of..Geritol. Thanks for the heads up..got rid of the number.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
65,152 Posts
There is an old saying:

God only created a few perfect heads, all the rest he covered with hair.

·
Administrator
19,254 Posts
This has certainly been interesting to say the least...I'll bet Vic and Tuco have aged a few years since this change over. I was going to buy them a beer at NGD..now It will have to be a bottle of..Geritol. Thanks for the heads up..got rid of the number.
Count your blessings that I like you and took care of it first before the other 6009 requests......I'll still take that beer.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You like me, you really like me...

I thought Divinder Ravi Singh from Mumbai was doing all of this crazy reprogram stuff..it is actually done by Vic and Tuco...no Harold and Kumar accents there! Thanks again and the beer to wash down those ribs is on me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts