Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another I've waited a long time to get my hands on. Don't see many of these come up for sale. In the words of Wayne, "I'm not worthy!" Serial number is 625, all matching, with a spectacular bore...actually looks new. Action smooth, wood solid and except for a few blemishes (looks like storage marks) is excellent with a beautiful dark finish. Pics say it all. I will shoot it with very light loads to say that I did. I am very excited and had to share. Enjoy the weekend...and the pics.
RP

Attachments

·
Gold Bullet member
13,133 Posts
Nice rifle. Great photos! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
636 Posts
"Saving it"? I guess that I shouldn't criticize folks for not using at least moderate loads but as a shooter rather than a collector and not owning any LEs that need to be 'conserved', I use reloads that I compute, from the reloading data to be about 75% of full-power loads, always using the bullets that I can find that are closest to the original loading. Why not 100% of full-power? I dunno, what I load seems enough and consistent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.