Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
93,697 Posts
And she has how many co-sponsors? And how many members of the House have signed on? Fineswine does this every so often, and nothing happens (which doesn't mean we shouldn't all contact our Senators and Congress Critters and let them know we don't want anything to happen), but the latest attempt is not exactly news or a mattr of great concern.

It is also to be npoted this initiative dies (unless filed again) on JAnuary 1, 2013.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,346 Posts
No bill has been introduced, Clyde, so there's nothing to die. I expect it'll be stillborn because it'd kill any Democratic chance to regain House control in 2014.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,049 Posts
Fineswine
Fineswine....I like that aptly coined term for the "wicked witch of the west". I hope you don't mind me using it when her name is "thrown up" again...:barf:

·
93,697 Posts
Fineswine....I like that aptly coined term for the "wicked witch of the west". I hope you don't mind me using it when her name is "thrown up" again...:barf:
How could i complain - not original with me, though i can't recall where I first saw it. Some years ago, anyhow. But I thought then, and now, that it was appropriate. Sort of like calling Nancy P. "Pelousy"...

·
93,697 Posts
No bill has been introduced, Clyde, so there's nothing to die. I expect it'll be stillborn because it'd kill any Democratic chance to regain House control in 2014.
Not surprised, but "moves to" suggested something besides simply running her mouth.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Undoubtedly some form of assault rifle bill will ultimately be introduced. Hopefully it would not get past the House (at least). However, such a bill would likely be a feint. The real threat will come from a host of new regulations, possibly in the form of Presidential executive orders, meted out to BATFE. If the desired results are not achieved at the Congressional level, the current Administration will attempt any and every "back-door" approach it can muster, to implement their designs...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts