Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ramen noodles or Bill Gates?
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the FAMAE .308 from ADR Imports in Georgia? I recently got 3 cases, but it will be a while before I get home to test it. Wondering if anyone has shot it already and has any feedback on it.

Thanks, and y'all have a good day!

Keith

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
$700/1000 - yow

Should be good.

Btw, that’s the same place trying to bring in FAMAE Sig 550 clones.

·
Ramen noodles or Bill Gates?
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$700/1000 - yow
The only thing cheaper on ammoseek right now is belted surplus tracer. Doesn't really ease the pain, but can make it easier to choose.

Can't find any reviews of this, guy said it was 2015? or 2016 dated, can't remember the exact year. The only reviews i can find is on 75 dated ammo that didn't seem too good.

I'll try it out when I get home next (might be a few months) in an AR-10, M1a, and a few flavors of FAL and post feedback then.

Y'all have a good day,

Keith

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
$700/1000 - yow
The only thing cheaper on ammoseek right now is belted surplus tracer. Doesn't really ease the pain, but can make it easier to choose.

Can't find any reviews of this, guy said it was 2015? or 2016 dated, can't remember the exact year. The only reviews i can find is on 75 dated ammo that didn't seem too good.

I'll try it out when I get home next (might be a few months) in an AR-10, M1a, and a few flavors of FAL and post feedback then.

Y'all have a good day,

Keith
Old FAMAE is indeed meh. Same has their 7x57. They’ve really improved in the last 20 years or so. Post pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts