Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
56,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a Beretta 1951 this week, it is matching numbers (frame, slide, barrel) but has very few proof marks. On the slide is the normal Beretta info: P. Beretta - cal 9m/m Mod 1951 -Patent (first line) Gardone VT-Italia (2n line)
Near the take down lever is: Smontaggio
On the rear right of the tang is: PS
On the left side of the beaver tail is what looks to be F,A,G (no commas, just trying to get past the site censor) a number of some sort (60?) and a star all of which is in a box and that is about all.

From reading other posts on the 1951 most seem to have lots of proof marks while this one has hardly any, any idea?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up a Beretta 1951 this week, it is matching numbers (frame, slide, barrel) but has very few proof marks. On the slide is the normal Beretta info: P. Beretta - cal 9m/m Mod 1951 -Patent (first line) Gardone VT-Italia (2n line)
Near the take down lever is: Smontaggio
On the rear right of the tang is: PS
On the left side of the beaver tail is what looks to be F,A,G (no commas, just trying to get past the site censor) a number of some sort (60?) and a star all of which is in a box and that is about all.

From reading other posts on the 1951 most seem to have lots of proof marks while this one has hardly any, any idea?
I ACTUALLY JUST GOT ONE LIKE THAT AND CANT FIND ANYTHING LIKE IT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.