Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the most recent Shotgun News I see that ex-snipers, both PU and PE are listed at $199.00 in the ad. Timese are changin'.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
7,832 Posts
Yes, I called them and they promised to send me a list of what they had.
They never sent, thats far to expensive anyways. I can get them in excellent condition for $130 elsewhere.
Understand they are a sponsor here and im not trying to bash them but they really need to get better CS.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,291 Posts
Yes, I called them and they promised to send me a list of what they had.
They never sent, thats far to expensive anyways. I can get them in excellent condition for $130 elsewhere.
Understand they are a sponsor here and im not trying to bash them but they really need to get better CS.
If you can point me to an ex-PEM for $130, please do. PM or email will work.

·
Gold Bullet member
13,468 Posts
I am not sure that all ex-snipers are equal in value. Any pre-35, any 42 PU or PEM and a 47 are more valuable in my book. Some others are also a good find IMHO, like a 38 top mount.

It is possible to find a nice ex-sniper for $99. It is also a crap shoot and if you want a given date, forking over the additional cash can be worth it.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,190 Posts
I am not sure that all ex-snipers are equal in value. Any pre-35, any 42 PU or PEM and a 47 are more valuable in my book. Some others are also a good find IMHO, like a 38 top mount.

It is possible to find a nice ex-sniper for $99. It is also a crap shoot and if you want a given date, forking over the additional cash can be worth it.
I'm with Mike, There are a few ex-snipers I would pay $200 for and not think twice.

·
Super Moderator
8,061 Posts
these ex snipers also turn up at your gun chain stores across the country, on sale, to them its an old Russian gun the had a scope on it once

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
IO, unlike Century really goes through their stuff when it arrives. Century will just throw in 100 or 1000 rifle order usually and off it goes to Big 5, or J&G etc. That's why ex snipers, odd codes in RC k98s come out. IO will cherry pick through the stuff and you will pay extra. It is a way to get the one you are looking for, but you aren't gonna get it for $69. At the SAR show in Phoenix you will see IO selling some of their RC k98s for $5-800 for SS marked, or Luftamt, wz29s, ex- zf41s etc.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
603 Posts
FYI

Ex-PEM owners.
I just got some side rail repro mounts (no scopes).
I prefer not to list them on eBay.
PM me if you are interested.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,190 Posts
Well, I called them today and asked if they had a 42 Tula pu. They called me back and said they had no Tula's at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts