Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had these out and didn't remember posting when I got them. I wasn't looking for another pair of binoculars at the time but the price was to good to walk away. They are not the best looking but are crystal clear and function perfectly. The range finder makes them more interesting but I haven't learned how it works yet.
It was hard to get a shot of the range scale which is why the picture is fuzzy but it is very clear when looking through them. Thanks for looking, John.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s a nice Pair of Binocular’s. Love the Case also. Do you have the Original Shoulder Strap for the Case...didn’t see it in Pics?
Aryck
I do not have the carry strap but would very much like to find one. I also have a pair of 10X50 that are missing the shoulder strap.
These still have the ends attached to the studs so I thought someday I may be able to make one and match the shape of the ends. thanks, John.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.