Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is 2000 a good price for matching k98 erma 27 matching down to the screws with capture papers saw rifle today even cleaning rod matches complete original .thanks honest rifle not mint but 80 percent condtion has capture papers dated Dec.3 1945 .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iam going to buy it 2000 bucks light price not bad .complerty original with capture papers .looked it over good hour even fire pin matches all proofs in stock right it's a 💎 get it post photos of it

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well this be my 2nd k98 MATCHING .i have a bnz 42 SS depot rifle .sszzA4 mark scarce rifle real SS rifle .
The price is actually a good deal if everything is correct. But the devil is in the details. Since you are a new poster, and I'm assuming relatively new to collecting in this field, there could be some issues. All too often we see renumbered bolts, sanded stocks, mismatched parts on what were thought to be matched guns.

Something as simple as a sanded stock will reduce the value significantly. It is very difficult to give any kind of a price estimate unless there are decent pictures to back it up.

If you are a long time collector who just arrived at the internet, then you should realize that a picture is worth a thousand words. Also, if you have found your way here, then you can figure out how to use a camera (even on your phone) and upload pictures.

Not trying to dampen your enthusiasm, but you'll never get a real good estimate without photos.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here it is 1939 erma with papers .matching down to screws .thanks enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Photos I added thanks enjoy .also noted the stock is not duffle cut makes it better .

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.